Sunday 11 March 2018

When in Spring


ENG: It is finally here! It's spring all the way and I can not tell you how much I enjoy it! I do not know why, I do not know if it's only me, but spring brings me a dose of optimism and a desire to do beautiful and creative things, to start new things and projects. It gives me an extra dose of energy.  And this time I want to share it with you. Have an inspired week and lots of sunshine!

                                                                                    *


RO: In sfarsit, e aici! E primavara in toata regula si nu pot sa va spun cat ma bucur de tare! Nu stiu de ce, nu stiu daca doar in cazul meu, dar primavara imi aduce o doza de optimism si o dorinta de a face lucruri noi, frumoase si creative, de a incepe activitati si proiecte noi. Imi da o doza de energie in plus. Si de data aceasta as vrea sa o impart cu voi. Sa aveti o saptamana inspirata si mult soare!






Wearing:
Blazer: Pull & Bear
Top: Zara
Denim: Zara
Ankle Boots: Carina

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!