Saturday 30 December 2017

Letting Go


 ENG: This year has brought me a lot of joy. I have learned to take things as they are, to be more spontaneous, to express and to open more, to accept, to believe more in myself than to others, and I have learned that I can accomplish everything I propose and everything I really want to!

  Even if the year that just ended has brought so many moments, things and beautiful people, I decided! I am going forward with emotion and eagerness to new beginnings!
  For 2018 I want to grow, evolve, find time and inspiration for the blog, more than ever! I am gonna enjoy every day and fill my soul with beautiful, pleasant experiences and great people!


                                                                             *


RO: Anul acesta mi-a adus multe bucurii. Am invatat sa iau lucrurile asa cum sunt,  sa fiu mai spontana, sa ma exprim si sa ma deschid mai mult, sa ma accept, sa cred mai mult in mine decat in ceilalti, si am invatat ca pot sa duc la bun sfarsit tot ce imi propun si imi doresc cu adevarat!

  Chiar daca anul care tocmai se incheie mi-a adus atat de multe momente, lucruri  si oameni frumosi, m-am hotarat! Merg mai departe cu emotie si nerabdare spre noi inceputuri.
  Pentru 2018 imi doresc sa cresc,  sa evoluez,  sa gasesc timp si inspiratie pentru blog mai mult ca pana acum! Sa ma bucur de fiecare zi, sa imi umplu sufletul cu frumos, cu experiente placute si oameni dragi!




 


 
 

 
     
 
 

 
  Wearing:
Jacket: HERE
Leather Black Cap: HERE
Pants: Other Stories
XXL Scarf: H&M
Ankle Boots: HERE
Bag: Adona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!