Wednesday 18 October 2017

Out of Topics


ENG: I've been postponing this post today. It sometimes happens to me to be out of topics, like now. Generally speaking, the English people when they are out of topics, they are talking about weather :)) I did that too.
Or in the case of fashion bloggers, they are talking about the outfit. I did this too. But sometimes, I think readers need more substrates. This assumption has not been confirmed, but I have noticed that from myself. I read very few blogs but I visit a lot of them. Sometimes we fill the posts with many words, but we do not say anything. I did this too :) I do not want to do this anymore, because I really wish to give my readers a text, even if it is small, but to express something, somehow ... And here I am stuck in subjects. I would give you more of my feelings, even if they are related to fashion or not, but I realize that not everyone who visits my blog is also my friend. I would like to have you close to me, but not to expose myself too much and yet to express something.. Complicated


                                                                                  *


RO:  Am pus in asteptare postarea de azi. Mi se intampla cateodata sa raman in pana de subiecte, ca acum. In general englezii cand raman fara subiecte, vorbesc despre vreme :)) Am facut si asta.
Sau in cazul bloggeri-lor, vorbesc despre tinuta. Am facut si acest lucru. Dar cateodata, cred ca cititorii au nevoie de mai mult substrat. Nu mi s-a confirmat supozitia asta, dar acest lucru l-am observat la mine. Citesc foarte putine blog-uri dar vizitez foarte multe. Cateodata umplem postarile cu multe cuvinte, dar nu transmitem nimic. Am facut si asta :)) Din dorinta de a nu mai face acest lucru, din dorinta de oferi cititorilor o lectura, chiar daca mica, dar care sa exprime ceva, cumva... iata, m-am blocat, am ramas in pana de subiecte. V-as pune la dispozitie mai multe dintre starile si trairile mele, chiar daca au legatura cu moda sau nu, dar imi dau seama ca nu oricine imi viziteaza blogul imi este si prieten. As vrea sa va am aproape dar nici sa ma expun prea mult si totusi sa exprim ceva.. Complicat






Get the look:
Blazer: Zara
Denim: Pull and Bear
Ruffle Top: Bershka
White Sneakers: H&M
Bag: HERE


5 comments:

  1. I completely understand what you mean, I often fall into that habit of speaking about the weather or about a the outfit. But I believe it's somehow inevitable when you post content more than once a week. Love the post, definitely got me thinking! ♡

    Ellone | Looktheotherway.co | Minimal Lifestyle & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are surely not a blogger that talks about the weather.. You posts are truly full of contents and expressiveness. Thank you for your visit!

      Delete
  2. I actualy started visiting your blog because your outfits and overall energy on the photos show more debth and meaning and go beyond weather and clothes. Just follow your instinct.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!