Sunday 24 September 2017

My Beret Story


ENG: Woaaa, the beret is so in, this year !! Everybody knows it, and everyone has seen it everywhere, already. Haaa ha, is like the world was filled with berets, suddenly :)) Well, could I not have one too, on my blog? Well, I could not!

  Leaving the joke to one side, I really like the idea of this beret and the allure it brings you, so French and chic. I bought it for a while, when the stores had not been filled with them, but I did not have the opportunity to wear it. Color is not the most inspired choice, but because of my need to have one, I chose it, despite the color. Meanwhile, I have seen that they are now available in a variety of colors. Surely, I will buy more others, and I will not hesitate to introduce them to you, of course, along with a matchy outfit.

PS: The beret fuzz from the latest picture is a part of the decor :))

                                                                           *

RO: Pfoaa, ce se mai poarta bereta anul asta!! Toata lumea stie, toata lumea a vazut-o deja peste tot. Haa ha, parca s-a umplut lumea deodata cu berete :)) Pai si se putea sa nu apar si eu in fata voastra cu una? Pai nu se putea!

  Lasand gluma la o parte, imi place maxim ideea asta de bereta si allura atat de frantuzeasca si de chic. Eu pe a mea am achizitionat-o de ceva timp, cand nu se umplusera deja magazinele de ele, dar nu am avut ocazia sa o port. Culoarea nu e cea mai inspirata alegere, dar din nevoia de avea neaparat una, am ales-o chiar si pe aceasta. Intre timp, am vazut ca acum sunt disponibile, in culori variate. Cu siguranta,  imi voi mai achizitiona si altele, si nu voi ezita sa vi le prezint si voua, bineinteles, alaturi de tinute potrivite.

PS: Scama de pe bereta, din ultima poza face parte din decor :))







Wearing:
Checkered Blazer: Zara
Turtleneck: Pull and Bear
Belt: H&M
Skirt: Sheinside
Velvet Ankle Boots: Stradivarius
Bag: Adona.ro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!