Tuesday 26 September 2017

5 Things I Would Never Wear


ENG: I would never wear for the sake of fashion:
1. A scarf wrapped around your head like a headband. It seems to me this is a difficult trend to be approached, and only the girls who fits the style, could wear them.
2. I would never wear those slippers with thin straps between my fingers. It hurts and bothers me, plus they are very very ugly. It's a big problem with my beach shoes. I was lucky that there are some other kinds of slippers available now.

3. I would never wear wedges sandals, with a cork sole, in one piece, to say that. They look very ugly and out of fashion. And even when they were in trend, I did not want to consider them as a possible acquisition.
4. I would not wear a fake bag, to write on it for example Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors and not being Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors. I prefer a no name, than a fake bag.
5. I would not wear a lot of bracelets. There was a time when every woman's hands were loaded with bracelets of all kinds up to the elbow. Eventually, in many colors .. I do not wear bracelets, but when I do, I just choose one. I think once I wore 2 or 3, but they were very simple, fine and assorted.

Women make many compromises for the sake of fashion, but these things I would never wear, whatever fashion is.

                                                                          *


RO: Nu as purta niciodata de dragul modei:
- O esarfa infasurata in jurul capului, gen banderola. Mi se pare un trend greu de abordat si decat cine se incadreaza stilului si-ar putea permite.
- Nu as purta niciodata slapi, papucii aceia cu bretele subtiri intre degete. Ma jeneaza si ma deranjeaza, plus ca sunt foarte urati. La mine este o mare problema cu incaltamintea de plaja. Noroc ca intre timp au mai aparut si alte feluri de papuci.
- Nu as purta sandale cu talpa de pluta, dintr-o singura bucata ca sa zic asa. Mi se par foarte urati si out of fashion. Si nici cand au fost in trend, nu am vrut sa ii iau in calcul vreodata ca o posibila achizitie.
- Nu as purta o geanta fake, pe care sa scrie de exemplu Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors si sa nu fie Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors. Prefer o geanta no name decat una fake.
- Nu as purta multe bratari la mana. Era o perioada cand mainile oricarei femei erau incarcate de bratari de toate felurile pana la cot. Eventual si in multe culori.. Nu prea port bratari, dar cand o fac aleg una. Cred ca o singura data am purtat 2 sau 3 dar erau foarte simple, finute si asortate intre ele.

Femeile fac multe compromisuri de dragul modei, dar aceste lucruri nu le-as purta niciodata, orice ar fi.

Photo Source: Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I too wouldn't wear slippers, they always hurt me in some way. As for the scarf around the head that can be worn only by women that have certain traits, I don't look good like that.
    You have a really nice blog, I am following it on GFC and I follow you on google+, if you could follow me back I would be very happy.
    Iti doresc o duminica placuta!
    Salutari,
    Florentina de la
    https://femeieastazi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!