Saturday 14 March 2015

Layered



  Weekend again! What a bless! I was waiting for it, so much! I am just having a walk, having a coffee with a friend and enjoy the spring! Sun is up, but still cold.. and windy! Lucky me, I have just purchased my new cap, from the boys department ;)! Perfect moment to wear it!

 I really need to make a spring change and a refresh, in my wardrobe! I needed something cozy and warm for the weekend, and added an effortless feel! I think it looks pretty well, for a casual look! Hope you agree with me! This is what it came out! Wishing you a lovely day or night, depending on the moment you are reading! :)









What I am wearing:
Coat: HERE
Leather Jacket: H&M, similar HERE
Jeans: Zara, similar HERE
Blouse: HERE
Sneakers: H&M
Bag: HERE
Cap: H&M Men

7 comments:

  1. Lovely Coat and great cap,all looks great as usual my Dear;))

    Yes You right weekend again-great!.....but.............time is going so,so fast!

    Anyway,have a great,nice,very nice weekend;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely colours.. beautiful ..
    http://oluwaskinny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my lovely girl!
    you look stunning! i love the ripped jeans and the layering look so much! i think its still perfect for the coming warm days!
    And you can wear the Cap sooo well! <3

    have a wonderful and hopefully sunny sunday <3
    much greetings from germany,
    Jules from www.feuer-fangen.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit! ) Beautiful photos!

    www.elationofcreation.com
    Love Alena

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! Love that coat

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/03/baggy.html

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!