Wednesday 11 March 2015

Being Myself


  Hello everyone! How is this week for you? I was very crowded in the latest days but I still made some time for some photos! ;) This time I won't tell you about trends or fashion! It's about style, your own!

  Actually the outfit I wanted to show you was something a little different, more polished and feminine! I have changed my mind in the last moment. I realised that I really don't have to be in trends, less then to be myself! I am not trying to give an image of a fairytale or perfection! I am just trying to keep it real! I am comfortable with who I am! Then an idea crossed my mind and haunted me all day long: I can be in so many ways, but I choose to be myself! Hope you will do the same! Thank you for reading! Heads Up!










What I was wearing:
Coat: Zara, similar HERE
High Neck Blouse: Zara, similar HERE
Jeans: similar HERE
Vest: Zara, similar HERE
Sneakers: Random
Bag: Adona.ro
Sunglasses: similar HERE

4 comments:

  1. You look amazing dear! Love that jacket

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/03/madrid-blue-neoprene.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jeans and jacket, great look.

    || D I A N A ||
    www.TheNeonFactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should always be ourselves. And you're so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so adooorable look, dear!!! really like ur style n this look!!! xoxo)))))

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!