Friday 18 July 2014

A Simple Set


ENG: Hello you! I bet everyone has troubles in the early morning when he needs to choose the clothes for that day. 
You first think about the schedule, the things you have to do on that day and then decide what to wear. Sometimes you want to look sophisticated or polished but in the same time comfortable, and I know. it is very find to find a balance. Here it is the solution! Shirts! I simply love shirts, all kind, printed, striped, office line, buttoned up, feminine and  in all the possible ways. In a busy day or at the office I just add a pair of jeans to the shirt and there comes the perfect outfit. Today I have chosen a skirt as I wanted a feminine touch to my outfit! What would you think about shirts? Do they solve you all your clothing troubles?

Thank you very much for your visit! Best wishes!
----------

RO: Salut tuturor! Pun pariu că toată lumea are probleme în primele ore ale dimineții, când trebuie sa aleaga hainele pentru ziua respectiva. Te gândești în primul rând la programul tau, la lucrurile pe care le ai de facut în acea zi, și apoi te decizi ce o sa porti. Uneori, vrei să ai un look sofisticat sau foarte bine pus la punct, dar în același timp confortabil, și da știu, este foarte greu de găsit un echilibru intre toate detaliile. Iata solutia!  Camasile! Pur și simplu iubesc camasile, toate felurile, imprimate, simple, cu dungi, office, incheiata pana sus sau feminine și în toate modurile posibile. Într-o zi plină sau la birou adaug o pereche de blugi la cămașă și iata tinuta perfecta! Azi am ales o fusta pentru ca am vrut o alura feminina la tinuta mea! Ce crezi despre camasi? Nu-ti rezolva de cele mai multe ori toate problemele tale legate de tinuta? 

Vă mulțumesc foarte mult pentru vizita! Toate cele bune!






What I was wearing:
Shirt: Zara
Skirt: HERE
Sandals: Bershka
Denim Jacket: Bershka
Bag: Deichmann

10 comments:

  1. Simple but gorgeous! <3

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love that skirt


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very girly and pretty my Dear;)),You remind me about my shirts;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Un look perfecto!!! me encanta la camisa con la falda. Un saludo guapa!

    Mª José Fernández
    www.blogimagenshopper.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Love the detail of the flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect idea for those days! I usually prepare my clothes the night before, and I have the same problem. Really nice outfit.
    Kisses
    Fashion Avenue
    http://fashionavenueabc.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I do have trouble sometimes getting dressed in the morning. It's very pretty outfit! I love the skirt and the shoes.

    Jinna
    http://styleandcappuccino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow lovely look! Do you want to follow each other? Let me know.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your outfit! you look so great, simple and chic!
    anyway here's a very nice photos :) I really love it <3
    If you would like to follow each other let me know :)
    xoxo,
    Anna
     
    annsthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit! I love the shirt
    xx
    yamadiba.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!