With this makeup Chanel presented his new couture collection spring- summer 2014 in Paris . A cat eyeliner up and one wide stripe of silver glitter under the eye while the rest of the pallet of the makeup remained simple, concentrating on the eye. So ravishing and inspiring makeup!!
10 ESSENTIAL BEAUTY TIPS
1. Eat healthy foods like fish and fresh fruits and vegetables. You can still eat other foods but lower on the intake of fat, sugar, and calories. Some foods have empty calories. Avoid them as much as possible. Try not to eat too much junk food such as potato chips, pizza, cookies, cakes.
2. Consume healthy liquids: Make sure to take in plenty, i.e. 4-5 liters, of cool water (of course lessening the daily intake of alcohol is a huge help in getting that natural look). Water flushes away the toxins and gives your skin that natural glow. Avoid drinking caffeinated drinks.
3. Exfoliate your skin to waken it up and give you a healthy glow. Only exfoliate your skin once or twice a week, though. Over exfoliating can make you more prone to breakouts.
4. Smile. You'll reveal a new you. Avoid drinking Pepsi,Coke etc.They stain your teeth giving your smile a yellow look.Brush brush brush! always remember to brush your teeth.
5. Moisturize your skin daily. This will keep your skin soft and will also keep your skin beautiful as you get older.
6. Wear clothes you feel good in, and that define your features. Try to avoid wearing clothes that do not flatter your figure. You don't need to religiously stick to every single fashion tip you come across (most are quite boring anyway) but do take the time to learn how to bring out the beauty of your unique figure.
7. Always keep your hair brushed. To keep it in place during the day, spray on a little leave-in conditioner. Keep your hair neatly groomed. Use organic shampoo and conditioner, and avoid anything with sulfates in it. To get rid of residue, occasionally add a little baking soda to your shampoo. Always wash your hair with warm to lukewarm water, never hot. Hot water strips off all the natural oils. Depending on the season, style it so that you are comfortable and your hair is protected from environmental hazards.
8. Stand tall with great posture. Roll your shoulders a few times to feel where they should be. Keep your chin up. Keep your head balanced atop your shoulders, avoiding "forward-head posture."
9. Make sure to get at least 8 hours of sleep each night.
10. Be confident. If you aren't then try to be! You are beautiful and always will be!