Sunday 28 January 2018

Smart Idea



ENG: The cold has never been my best ally, at least lately, I do not know why, but it is really antipathetic for me. I wanted to wear this dress today and it's so cold outside, so I had to find a stylistic solution.
The turtleneck looks even better than I thought, under a dress and it is a good idea in such cases when it is so cold. You can also try it if you like the result!



*


RO: Frigul nu a fost niciodata cel mai bun aliat al meu, cel putin in ultima vreme, nu stiu de ce dar imi este tare antipatic. Mi-am dorit sa port astazi rochia aceasta si cum e asa frig afara, a trebuit sa gasesc o solutie pentru ea. Maleta de dedesupt arata chiar mai bine decat credeam si este o idee buna in astfel de cazuri. Puteti incerca si voi daca va place rezultatul!









Wearing:
Dress: Cache Cache
Turtleneck: Zara
Boots: Zara
Jacket C&A
Hat: Zara

1 comment:

  1. it is nice to visit your site.nice blog.you look awesome in this dress.i like you dress.
    http://digitizingzone.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!