Sunday 6 March 2016

Black and White


  Lately I have approached a more casual and practical looks, and in the same time I am trying to keep the lines simple and loose. This feels so great and I think it looks great, too! I was searching a lot the new trends are going to come.

  The item, I have discovered it will be very fashionable, this new spring season, is the long blazer vest. I had mine from Zara some time ago, in autumn, and I was afraid I can't wear it too much because it will be not fashionable for so long. So glad I can still wear it! It is a piece you can add to almost any outfit, from casual to chic, office, bohemian, artistic, edgy etc It works so well in so many combos. I am actually thinking about adding another white one in my wardrobe!
  Hope you like my outfit and don't forget to keep it simple!! Have a nice day!








What I was wearing: 
Coat: HERE
Shirt: HERE
Long Blazer Vest: Zara, similar HERE or HERE
Leather Pants: H&M
Sneakers: Random
Sunglasses: HERE
Bag: Handmade

9 comments:

  1. wow!!! totally chic outfit!!!! like it so so much!!)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. a long time I was not here .
    I encourage you to come back and viewing my new blog http://makeedreamss.blogspot.com/

    Great post and outfit .
    I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PERFECT!*****,You have a great taste,style my Dear;))
    I can see myself wearing this outfit-again;))
    And YOU look beautiful;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amo esos tenis, son divinos!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. So effortlessly cool and chic! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Iti vin grozav tinutele acestea simple, minimaliste, bine si cele mai sofisticate... cause you are beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So chic!

    I am following you on gfc, would you like to follow me back so we can stay in touch?

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!