Saturday 13 February 2016

Into the Nudes


  I got a feeling spring is so close. Sun is up, the weather is great! Perfect time to try some nude colors! Everyone’s being going crazy for nude colour pallettes lately. The winter whites phenomena is catching on for many good reasons.

 First off, nudes are very delicate and feminine, adding that soft and ethereal quality to any look. It’s very subtle yet elegant and classy.
  Secondly, it is a a new and refreshing option to the soo expected all black everything look. I just needed a change to my looks, I haven't tried an all nude look for a long time! So great I have my new coat from Sheinside, I can't wait to style it in so many ways! 








What I was wearing:
Coat: HERE
Shirt: HERE
Jeans: HERE
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Handmade
Sunglasses: HERE

9 comments:

  1. You look amazing dear!

    Please check some of the links on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/02/romwe-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so gorgeous !!! amazing look <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, you are stunning !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi My Dear;))

    Love Your Bag!*****;))

    Great coat,shoes ,You are pretty You know ;))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tu estilo es perfecto me encanta!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Foarte fain iti sta parul!!!
    Ador haina asta, am tot vrut sa mi-o comand, dar cred ca am timp si de acum... e subtirica, nu? Merge de primavara?
    Nice jeans! <3

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!